Sunday, April 10, 2011

Day 86 & 87

Splendid weekend in Hong Kong blessed by gorgeous weather .
Saturday the boys abandoned me and took off swimming in TST and playing basketball in Wanchai!
And I was left with Bolle (yes, the dog) and my PCP exercises: tough ones indeed!
Invited for dinner at friend's and managed to remain PCP-compliant: funny to see the expressions of concerns of the rest of the group feeling sorry I couldn't drink/eat... Not knowing that I am the one feeling better because of it!
Sunday was time with the boys mostly spent round the pool.
This morning is back to 5:30 am Rocky routine and coupling floor jumps with creeps was not funny, not funny at all!
Good week to all.

2 comments:

  1. great progress mate, make sure you watch Rocky on Now select .they have the first and second instalment ..inspiring stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, people don't understand how good it feels to not drink and eat junk.

    ReplyDelete