Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Day 90: the END.... Or is it the beginning?

What a gorgeous day to do the last set of exercises!

The final post! It's an important moment, it's time to look back and evaluate what has happened over the last three months.
It's been a journey, a tough one, a fun one, a challenging one.
It has been for sure a life changing experience and one I am happy and grateful (thks Patrick, thks wifey, aka Blondie!) I made.
My body has changed:

BEFORE

 

 

AFTER:

 

 

But what's more important my approach to food and health have dramatically changed and I am sure for the good and better.
As I said in the title of today's blog, this is but the beginning of a new life: hopefully a much healthier and fitter one.
Really hoping I will manage to have the mental strength to continue following the PCP philosophy.
What's interesting is that most of the stuff we learned was pretty obvious and kind of common knowledge, all the work we did, WE did... But Patrick found the way of making us do it, once again thank you very much!!
And must admit I am rather proud of the accomplishment: over the 90 days I didn't miss a single exercise and virtually never cheated: my motto has been "no pain no gain" throughout the whole 90 days!!!!

Ciao from the "new" Vittorio!

9 comments:

  1. OH this is great! You nailed it. I LOVE the jean shot. You look totally different. Your pictures prove you virtually never cheated and didn't miss a single exercise. Way to go! Great to get to know you and Birgit a little! Glad our paths crossed. PCP has been a great experience.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude! Impressive!
    I have to say... if I ever doubt or feel down during the next 45 days, I'll definitely come and visit this page. Your results are a source of motivation!
    Bravo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. it was hard
    it was fun
    it was all worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Vitto compared to the beginning you are unrecognisable!!! Who IS this person? Congratulations on achieving such fantastic results and handling it all with such optimism. The drive your demonstrated throughout the program will definitely help to keep Gilles and I going for the next 45 days.

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice work mate. Fricken awesome! Just in time for summer! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW!!! Ben fatto, sembri un' atleta!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. And Vitto scores the first COMPLETE of 2011. Well done my man, the photos say it all. Pleasure to work with you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  8. W-O-W ! Well above impressive ! Very motivating for all of us in the office (eating croissants this morning) !

    You are our body guru now and we are all motivated for PCP !
    congrats!
    IEC

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for all the great posts Vittorio-really enjoyed reading them over the last 90 days. I think you can consider this one done and dusted.

    Buona notte

    ReplyDelete