Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Day 12

Got the skipping out of the way before my gym session and got the rest of the stuff done at home after training.
Separating skipping and exercises makes the whole thing a lot easier: will try and get the skipping done in the morning...

In the evening i often eat a little late and then i have to kind of hang around to let enough time pass before the evening snack.
Confronted with a dilemma: the boys eat a mangoes (a lot of them actually) and leave the stones untouched. It is therefore my job to suck the stones but.. how do I weigh the pulp on them?
Will take a wild guess and err on the side of caution!

This PCP challenge is actually good fun, I see it almost as a competition against myself: will I win?

3 comments:

  1. Neat way of looking at it...competition with yourself...I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're talking what, 5-10 grams of pulp? Don't sweat that kind of stuff man.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting that you say it is a competition with your self.... I am viewing it that way to... and I am sooooo motivated to beat myself-- really weird thinking! but it is working for me :)

    ReplyDelete