Thursday, February 10, 2011

Day 28

Day off from work so, after dropping boys at bus, did the 1,300: done and dusted!!
Really nice to exercise in the mornign.

Scale inching lower
Old clothes starting to fit
A lot of positive comments
A few potential PCP adepts out there as colleagues see the transformation

One concern: both my wife and I aren having problems sleeping.
I wake up often and roll in the bed without managing to fall asleep: is this PCP effect?
Could it be that our metabolism is ticking away faster and thus we are uanble to rest?

Anybody else faces a similar sleep-related issues?

Buona giornata


3 comments:

  1. Metabolism switches off at night. Could just be that your bodies aren't quite used to how much energy you're unlocking with a good diet and daily exercise. Should go away soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting about sleep...haven't experienced that yet...I'm still sleeping like a baby! :) Hope it gets better for you two soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been having to force myself to go to bed as I'm not really tired at all. But I do manage to sleep once I am there. All good wishes.

    ReplyDelete