Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Day 32

PCPers life is not always an easy one!
Got back late and the weather is awful: strong cold wind and howling wolfs out there!
Still did all my PCP exercises, the skipping and leg stuff downstairs in the parking lot and the rest at home.
Floor jumps are tough, skipping is ok, pull-ups of course a nightmare!
But doing them at home is a little easier to cheat: the first 9 were perfect, the rest I didn't stretch arms 100%, yes I plead guilty.

Starting to understand what Patrick said about putting to shame my kickboxing: it's not the intensity (kickboxing with a personal trainer was really rough sometimes) but it is the continuity that gets to you... hope to make it to the end, was faltering a little today.... and that horrible plank, by the third repetition I was dearly hating it!

On a positive note dinner was yummy: I microwave the fruit for 3 mins and then mix it with the egg white cooked with half the milk: it's amazingly sweet and tastes like a dessert. And it's filling...

Good night

1 comment:

  1. The pull-ups were the hardest exercise for me too, but I battled through them. Did I always finish the sets? No, but I knew by doing them to the best of my ability and bringing my muscles to failure (sans cheating ;-)). I was getting stronger. The body won't change unless you put the demand on it to do so, and those pull-ups really demand change from the body.

    Stay awesome, Vittorio!

    ReplyDelete