Thursday, March 10, 2011

Day 55

Good skipping session: only one trip 25 seconds before the end...
Exercises were ok and the pull-ups were decent. Not full full extension but manged all 50.
Here is the coffee machine I was talking about yesterday: can't wait for my breakfast tomorrow!!
This morning instead of the tomatoes I had some aubergine and onion puree on one of my pieces of  with the egg, on the other piece my beloved avocado...
Lunch was awesome: chicken, rice and veggies with a yummy sauce.
All in all eating extremely well and enjoying fresh cooked meals: but still crave the naughty stuff!!

Good night!

2 comments:

  1. I still crave the naughty stuff too....will it ever go away?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Used to have that style coffee maker in Firenze. Loved it. A regular drip coffee maker is so lame compared to those things. Like a Hyundai vs. a Ferrari.

    ReplyDelete