Monday, March 28, 2011

Day 74

The days are ticking away and the goal is in sight: light a the end of the tunnel, but...
I am going to miss all of this, my daily blogging, my daily fat-less food, all my veggies, my yogurt, my exercises, my skipping, my skipping, my skipping, my skipping....

I know the answer is that I can continue doing it as I am doing now , but... when you know it is for 90 days you clench your teeth and fists and DO IT, but when you know it is for the rest of your life it is a far more complicated proposition...

Anyway, up at 5:40, skipping and exercises under my belt and got my endorphins fix!
Great day to you all!!

2 comments:

  1. I have to agree with all this...a little nervous about life after day 90 --- the accountability is gone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'll be ok. You don't need to train like this for more than three months. In fact it's counter-productive.

    ReplyDelete