Monday, March 21, 2011

Day 67

Tough, tough , tough!
This time pushed it all a little too much! not 20 years old any more!!
Had a dinner last night and although I had tuna and a lot of veggies, fear the starter (roast veggies) was drenched with oil...
Felt horrible all night: nauseated! Patrick what have you done to us!!
What a good lesson... restaurants suck, for sure!
And this morning instead of sleeping and recovering I was feeling so disgusted that I got up at 5am and did my exercises... what a struggle.. had to stop several times during my skipping and had a rough session... and now I am feeling wiped out.
Getting old.. will take it easy for a couple of days..

ciao to all

2 comments:

  1. well there is nothing better than homemade food cooked with love, my darling, thanks to Gloria and Maria. I think they deserve a very big award after the whole program, because eating healthy is a lot of work.....
    And maybe you are not the youngest on the paper anymore but you look really hot!!!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete